Search Community

DoubleClick Studio for standard HTML5 ads

marcopolo test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi all – wondering if anyone has experience of this…

I’ve always created my standard HTML5 banners to AdWords specs (supplied to client as a zip file <150kb), and created rich media ads in DoubleClick Studio.

I’ve now been asked if I can deliver all my standard HTML5 banners via DoubleClick Studio too (it would help us to keep everything in one place for reference/reviews, etc). Is this possible? If so, what actually is it that flags a DC Studio creative as a standard HTML5 ad, thus avoiding the higher costs of running a rich media ad?

Thanks,

Marco

Using Studio for not Rich Media is optional. Most would not, because there are impression fees. Some don't care. There are reasons to like great tear sheets, and pushing the ad directly to DCM.

Some don't know, they don't need to use Studio, post SWF era, because during the SWF era, any ad that involved more than one file (SWF) and one backup image, had to be Rich Media.

• Like 1