GreenSock

ThreeStepDevelopment

Don't know how linking my bonus plugins correctly to my project

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Have trouble adding and testing my bonus plugins  angular 2. I Npm install --save gsap but don't know how to do the same with the bonus plugins . Please keep in mind I am novice at best.

• Like 1

The bonus plugins are not hosted in any public repository. You will need to download them from your dashboard and add them manually to your project. Take a look at NPM usage page in the docs, that might help.

https://greensock.com/docs/NPMUsage

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Sahil said:

@Sahil Thank you for the response . Yes I have already installed the public version using NPM and have downloaded the zip with the bonus plugins. Now my issue is where do I put all these files to allow them to work correctly. I have spent countless time yesterday trying to figure this out.

You can add them inside node_modules/gsap if that is fine for you. Adding them to a separate folder so you can track them will be a bit tricky. We had that discussion in following thread.

Following is another thread with angular 2 that might help you.

• Like 3