Search Community

SVG animation not working on site

Site Web Service test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello,

Starting to fiddle with Tweenmax, im trying to get a simple animation working on my website. My animation is working properly on codepen, but not on my wordpress website (using svg support plugin). There are no errors in the console. but nothing happens on the website, im left with a still image of my svg. I think it has something to do with the fact that the javascript files are loaded by the parent page in which the svg is embedded (inline). I can't figure out a solution for this problem. Can anyone help ? Thanks

an example of the banner on the page can be found here.

Thanks

See the Pen OwbOOR by imadelhaj (@imadelhaj) on CodePen

Just found a workaround.

As far as iknow Svg animation won't work with files uploaded via any file uploader plugin (i.e wordpress plugin that help you manage svg files through the media uploader). Even if the svg is rendered inline. The only way i got it to work is by inserting the code directly in the page via using shortcodes.

If someone has any thoughts, it would be great to hear them.

Thank you