Search Community

Latest Version of GSAP compatibility issue with Scroll Magic

pauljohnknight test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I haven't seen any problems myself or had any reported here in the forum. Here's an old ScrollMagic demo pen of mine that I just updated to GSAP 2.0.1 and all seems to be working correctly.

See the Pen xJgddd by PointC (@PointC) on CodePen

If you have a demo that isn't working correctly, we can take a look for you.

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 2

Yeah, like @PointC said, we're not aware of any issues at all. The only thing I can think of is if you're using a build system, the ESM versions from NPM, and testing on a very old mobile browser that doesn't understand "const", that may be the problem. What browser were you seeing the problem in? Got a reduced test case we can peek at? 

No I'm not using a build system on this project and it was happening in chrome.  I tried it again this morning with the same issue. When I'm back home on Monday i'll try and replicate it on Codepen, I suspect it might be a problem this end if Craig's pen works, which I'll have to have look into.  Apologies in advance if it wasted anyone's time.

Paul

• Like 1