Search Community

Dynamic hover

smallio test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Not exactly sure what you need. It would really help if you could produce a reduced test case that clearly illustrates the problem.

If you give us just a basic setup of HTML/CSS/JS with a clear explanation of what you need, i'm sure we can help.

• Like 2

Yeah -  a demo would be most helpful. You said you have several different titles, but want to make it work without a loop? I was a little confused by that and how it differs from the solution I gave you in the other thread. As @Carl mentioned, I'm sure we can help with some more info.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PointC said:

Yeah -  a demo would be most helpful. You said you have several different titles, but want to make it work without a loop? I was a little confused by that and how it differs from the solution I gave you in the other thread. As @Carl mentioned, I'm sure we can help with some more info.

Hi guys,

Sorry about that, was on the move when I posted. So basically I want to make the blue card slide in from the right side when you hover over each grey box (the blue box should be hidden 100% to the right but for purpose of demonstration it's 90%). Should be simple enough using "this", however I don't know how to make one piece of code that works on multiple sets of these (there are a lot more in the project it comes from).

Thank's guys. 

:) 

See the Pen jpMmwr by smallio (@smallio) on CodePen