Search Community

SplitText menu help

popflier test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

You're reviving this monster thread, huh? It's already the 7th longest thread on the forum. Are we going for the record here?;) ?

You're already looping through with each() so you can take advantage of that. You need to find those two H3s and split them inside the loop. Maybe something like this.

See the Pen RdVNdj by PointC (@PointC) on CodePen

Does that help? Happy tweening. :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PointC said:

You're reviving this monster thread, huh? It's already the 7th longest thread on the forum. Are we going for the record here?;) ?

Haha :D

10 minutes ago, PointC said:

You're already looping through with each() so you can take advantage of that. You need to find those two H3s and split them inside the loop. Maybe something like this.

See the Pen RdVNdj by PointC (@PointC) on CodePen

Does that help? Happy tweening. :)

Ooo great! Lovely way of using eq :)  Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PointC said:

I guess you can thank me for that accomplishment in thread length. The sad part is that I am still no closer to getting my stupid menu to work since the last time I posted about it. I had to put it aside for the last couple of months as it was driving me absolutely insane. I actually was starting to work on this menu again recently and was feeling guilty for asking for more help on it in this thread since Craig has already given me a good portion of his time already. However, since it's been resurrected ;) perhaps I can ask a few more questions so that I could possibly get this thing to work? (please!)