Search Community

We are hiring talented banner animators

volcanoflash test
Moderator Tag

Wargaming is looking to hire an HTML5 Animator (Banners) to join the Interactive Media Team. In this role, you will create animated/interactive banners using HTML5 (JS, Canvas, Adobe Animate), resize and adapt them for various advertising platforms, and manage localization of resized/adjusted banners. The Interactive Media Team help bring new players to the Wargaming universe by delivering quality marketing digital assets: landing pages, promo web sites, animated and interactive web advertising, newsletters, and more.

What you will do:
— Create animated/interactive banners using HTML5 (JS, Canvas, Adobe Animate)
— Resize and adapt banners according to technical specifications of different advertising platforms (Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Yandex, etc.)
— Localize resized and adapted banners (30+ languages) using internal tools

Requirements:
— Experience creating banner ads for a variety of advertising platforms with different technical requirements
— Skilled in creating complex animation, interactive features (both within the 150 kB limit) and realistic special effects (blowups, water, fire, dust) using HTML/JS/Canvas
— Hands-on experience with Adobe Animate
— Knowledge of browser specifics (especially IE10+)
— At ease with 2D graphics (bitmap, vector); proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
— Experience working with GSAP library
— Portfolio
— Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English

Desirable:
— Experience creating games using HTML5
— Knowledge of WebGL 3D
— UI/UX expertise
— Experience working in the games industry
— Knowledge of Russian

Motivating video about why we cool

Our portfolio

Please, apply here 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello There ,

Swedish London based Rich Media Banner Developer & Designer, with experience of building banners for a vast amount of clients. Canvas or no canvas, no problem. Greensock or Pixie? Can do. Story-boarding needed? I'm your man. Video? You bet! Interactive Javascript or image slider? Consider it done!  Can work over Zeplin or WeTransfer, whatever you prefer.

Some of the companies I worked with:

WWF, Ogilvy Gamesys, TBWA\Copenhagen, MRM Meteorite, McCann, The Two Marias, NKD Learning, DOOH, York Press, TAG Worldwide, Space66.

Ad banner platforms I work with:

Google Studio, Google Campaign Manager, Flashtalking, Celtra, Sizmek, AdForm, Admeto, + Yours (Send me the specs!)

Contact me at hello@thomasthorstensson.co.uk for samples of recent work and a discussion of what you need done!