Search Community

How to get this on row vertically or controlling the degrees

chiho test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi chiho!

You seem to have a bit of unnecessary code in your example. Some of it will cause issues for you. Are you aware of all that this code of yours is doing?

An example of unnecessary code is

TweenLite.set("#header") // This not only is doing nothing but it might cause something to misbehave at some point

You also have a "R" function that are not being used. Do you need it?

As for rotating your lines, a simple way would be to create a container to each line, add your balls to it and rotate said container. Just like you add the balls to the "#header" div, you could create a ".line" div.

• Like 1

Eh?

You've edited your question without responding to my comment.

In any case, my comments still relevant. If anything, it's more relevant now that you have added even more code in.

Try to understand what it is that you have written in your code, what each line is doing because as is, your little red balls are animating and scaling down. You can't see it because you wave animation is going up and outside the viewport.

Ultimately, your issue here is only spaghetti code (confused code) nothing else.

• Like 2

Thanks a ton for trying to help, Dipscom!

Chiho, I'm noticing multiple threads by you related to a world of balls and it is becoming very difficult to make sense of them all.

Please try to keep the conversation in one thread. This one seems best: 

• Like 2

• Carl locked this topic