Search Community

Aphalina Animator v1.2 is launched - create SVG+GSAP in visual tool

EugeneA test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi, 

Aphalina Animator is a visual authoring tool that produces human-readable gsap + svg code.
I just launched version 1.2 with some new features: path motion, hand-drawing imitation, clip masks, sprite sheets, sequence animations (similar to GSAP staging). It is paid app but can be used for free for non-commercial projects.

Project link is  aphalina.com. Any feedback is highly appreciated!

See the Pen MXpaeM by aphalina (@aphalina) on CodePen

• Like 3

Congrats on the launch!

Looks like a very powerful tool.

I'm on a Mac so I can't test it at the moment. 

Do you have any Getting Started tutorials or videos?  It would be great to see how some basic animations are built start-to-finish.

Wishing you success with this!

Would love to hear what other users think of it.

• Like 1

Thank you for feedback! 

Yes, I want to port this app to Mac in the future but at the moment I focused on Windows version so can't promise anything.

Unfortunately, no tutorials yet. I'm going to hire a technical writer for this task as soon as possible - hope will fill this void soon.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I have tried to get my head around Aphalina Animator, but do not se any form of tutorial on line - anywhere. Not even Aphalina's website. This tool is exactly what I need but cannot use, ergo I won't be buying the full licensed version. Unless of course someone can point me in the right direction.