Search Community

Implementing Diaco's SVG Path range slider for curve and smooth curve

skala test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi!

I am taking Diaco's SVG path range slider as a reference and implementing it for some other types of SVG paths like curve and smooth curve.

In Diaco's case, he has given the value 'bezier' and the type as 'quadratic' for the SVG path type quadratic bezier curve.

What value should be given for a curve and for a smooth curve?

See the Pen aOzeNR by MAW (@MAW) on CodePen

Please do not tag users 1 hour after posting to bring extra attention to your issue.

Your original post was at 6:30am local time. Everyone here does their best to address the issues as quickly as possible to the best of their ability as evidenced in your other, very similar thread here: 

Please provide an image or detailed description that clarifies what the difference is between a "curve" and "smooth curve".

I don't understand what you are trying to do.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Hi Carl!

Apologies for being impatient and tagging users after a brief duration of time.

I got the answer that I was looking for in the other thread as rightly pointed out by Dipscom!

Thanks.