Search Community

Particles animation into shape

ginphreak test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums,

Our support is focused more on the core features of the GSAP API. As you can imagine it could take many hours to decipher how that code works and then provide a solution for what you are trying to do. 

If the author of that demo is not you, it might be worthwhile to reach out and see if they are willing to help.

There's a chance someone around here may have some idea of how to help, but for practical purposes we can't dedicate our time to trying to solve incredibly complex challenges. If you have a question about the GSAP API, please let us know. We definitely would love to help.

• Like 2

Yes, I'm responsible for that. I never finished the demo I was working on, but morphing into different shapes is what I actually designed it to do. I totally forgot all about making that, so thanks for reminding me. Now I just need to find time to finish it.

• Like 7

• 2 years later...
On 5/19/2018 at 8:11 AM, OSUblake said:

Yes, I'm responsible for that. I never finished the demo I was working on, but morphing into different shapes is what I actually designed it to do. I totally forgot all about making that, so thanks for reminding me. Now I just need to find time to finish it.

I hope you are still considering that after two years 😅