Search Community

I've made it to 2,000 posts!!

PointC test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hey GreenSockers,

This is my 2,000th post so I wanted to take a minute to commemorate the occasion. It’s so much fun to hang out with all of you. As I’ve said before, this is truly a unique place on the web. The community is so friendly and smart and I learn a ton by reading through different approaches to problems and reverse engineering all the clever answers and demos. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

A special thanks to @GreenSock and @Carl for putting up with me for 2,000 posts. :D 

Shout-out to all the other mods @Jonathan, @OSUblake, @Dipscom@Sahil, @Rodrigo, @Shaun Gorneau@Acccent, @Visual-Q@mikel. You are a terrific group of people (and one A.I.)  and I’m inspired by all of you.

I hope my little SVG tips & tricks have helped some community members save some time and prevent a few headaches. I’m looking forward to continuing this never-ending journey of learning with the entire GreenSock community.

Happy tweening.

- Craig

See the Pen RyaJmj by PointC (@PointC) on CodePen

• Like 10

Wait...you're a moderator? I barely noticed you were here, Craig. (Ha...ha).

Seriously, though, congrats on 2000 posts! What a testament to the help you've offered the community around here. Wouldn't be the same without you. 

Love the codepen! Start working now on the 3,000 post celebratory codepen. Hurry up; can't wait to see what you put together. But no fair adding a bunch of posts like "I agree" and "Well said". ;) 

• Like 3

Green is the top level tier @Sahil, not diamond...

And then, inside the Green spectrum, you have other levels... Light Green, Pale Green, Vivid Green, Deep Green... Up to the Level of Green Sock - This one, is unattainable. One can only hope to achieve the mark of Sock Green.

• Haha 5