Search Community

Search on page /learning not working

NubieHere test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Just tested on Mac OS X Sierra 10.12.6, Firefox 59.0.2, and the behavior seems to be the same. Now, either it's just not working at all, or I'm not getting the point of how the search is supposed to be working ... which would be sad after 23 years of surfing the web.

No matter what I type into the field the 'result' never change (well, the string that says »Search results for <search term here>« does, but that's it). Now, I don't know what is supposed to happen if I type in something in the search field, but I would »expect« that either the number of »boxes« would change, or the boxes them selves would change (that is, the result of the search).

Funny, now after posting I wanted to make a screen recording to show the issue. And it suddenly works. I did however notice a veeeeeeeery long initial background page load (dependencies loading via xhr I suspect), and the basic clearing of the search and the like wasn't working until after a while. Now, could it be that the load process of external libraries could cause the issue more or less randomly?