Search Community

It has been awhile: Doubleclick Studio error

somnamblst test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Though I had Doubleclick Studio certifications from the SWF days I am frustrated by this error message. My files are an HTML file, a JS file and my default backup image. For creative I chose banner/300x600. The error is You uploaded the wrong number of assets with Enabler components for this creative. The creative must have exactly 1 asset(s) with Enabler. 

Googling that message comes up with nothing applicable. I thought I would ask before I try just pathing to my JS file parked in assets.

Thanks. That is not it. I added enabler and the script that initializes it. I just uploaded the Doubleclick provided sample file which has way more than one asset, so there is something else triggering this error message. It does have an HTML5 video tag, that does not use any Doubleclick method of serving video.

Hmm. Hard to guess without seeing the ad. You can have lots of assets, and you don't have to use special video methods. You're not bringing the enabler class in twice? 

I've had decent response using the help chat that's under the question mark in DC Studio. Good luck.