somnamblst

It has been awhile: Doubleclick Studio error

Though I had Doubleclick Studio certifications from the SWF days I am frustrated by this error message. My files are an HTML file, a JS file and my default backup image. For creative I chose banner/300x600. The error is You uploaded the wrong number of assets with Enabler components for this creative. The creative must have exactly 1 asset(s) with Enabler. 

Googling that message comes up with nothing applicable. I thought I would ask before I try just pathing to my JS file parked in assets.

They're looking for this line in your html file:

<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/Enabler.js"> </script>

Then make sure your click-throughs and other events are using their Enabler class.

• Like 3

Thanks. That is not it. I added enabler and the script that initializes it. I just uploaded the Doubleclick provided sample file which has way more than one asset, so there is something else triggering this error message. It does have an HTML5 video tag, that does not use any Doubleclick method of serving video.

Hmm. Hard to guess without seeing the ad. You can have lots of assets, and you don't have to use special video methods. You're not bringing the enabler class in twice? 

I've had decent response using the help chat that's under the question mark in DC Studio. Good luck.  

When in doubt start over. I started with a DCRM inpage 300x600 template and added my animation and video to that template, rather than adding enabler and script to my file, and all is well.

• Like 1