Search Community

type:'x' Draggable in the way of scrolling vertically for mobile

kakarlus test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Most likely, yes - did you set allowNativeTouchScrolling:true? And make sure you're using the latest version of Draggable too. Also, set type:"x" so that it only drags on the one axis. If you're still having trouble, please post a reduced test case in codepen or jsfiddle so we can take a peek. 

Happy tweening/dragging. :)

Hi Jack,

it's gotten worse when i updated the Draggable from 0.15.1 to 0.16.2.

for the newer version; if i scroll down the page, the carousel goes one carousel item back.

Unfortunately i can't share the test link publicly. :( 

Regards,

Carlos

Hi Kakarlus,

No need to share your actual project files, just a reduced demo that clearly illustrates the issue.

We don't need to see your real images, logos, or anything like that, just a bare-bones prototype. I'm guessing we wouldn't need to see the full carousel either, just a simple Draggable that isn't performing to your expectations.

Basically just start with your project and remove all the stuff that isn't related the problem and then replace your images with divs with solid background colors.  

The CodePen below loads in TweenMax and Draggable. Just "edit on CodePen", fork, and add your own code. 

See the Pen yXMXEy?editors=1111 by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

In cases like this we really need to see the problem in order to diagnose it properly.

• Like 1