Search Community

Introducing anivendo (HTML Banner-Animation-App whitch uses GSAP)

Oliver Müller test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

• 1 month later...

Can someone give me some feedback on this? I use Animate CC on a daily basis... is this still up and running and could you give me some Pros and Cons of both? I am currently on a mac so I cannot download and try yet!

@tekkon Hi,

anivendo is still under development, currently in alpha Version. There will be a Mac Version. Unfortunately, I am very busy with other Projects right now, so I am not able to leave a roll-out date. But I will definitely roll-out a Mac Version this Year.

I develop anivendo mainly for producing HTML5 animated banner ads and put the focus on easy handling and a fast workflow.

anivendo exports banner ads whose code is very easy to edit and understand. This is a big difference to Animate CC.

anivendo can not really be compared to the functionality of Animate CC yet.

For everybody who's interested:
There will be an update by the end of June, in which anivendo contains an ease customizer.

• Like 1

Well that is great to know, Animate CC has great animation properties but it really lacks elements such as Parralax and other extra elements I think can only be implemented with hand written code. So I will keep a look here and download Anivendo this onto a PC and try it out :)