Search Community

using multiple labels and .from/.to in a timeline

timdt test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Your CodePen doesn't work because jQuery wasn't loaded.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you talking about bringing all the boxes back to x:0 and autoAlpha:1 at the end? If that's the case, you can target all three with a .to() tween at the end like this:

.to([blokkie1, blokkie2, blokkie3], 2, {x:0, autoAlpha:1, ease:Power1.easeIn});

Is that what you meant?

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 1

@PointC What i am trying to achieve is that the 3 blocks all go out of the border ( out of vieuw ) to opacity 0. and return to their starting position all at the same time. I will try your code and see what happens :)  Also will do a quick google search on how to include jquery on codepen.

thanks for helping me out once again <3

@timdt can you instead post drawings of what you are doing? I looked at your question yesterday it sounded very simple but when I looked at your pen you are using too many tweens for something that sounds very simple. I think you will get answer a lot quicker if you post mockups at different time frame.

See the Pen mBPKOB by timdt (@timdt) on CodePen

Above is the version i do not want. For some reason it puts the .from first.

This is the second version without the second.add that does work. In this pen i added a new element. I want this to happen not the the new element but to the blocks. i want them to come back from out of vieuw back to their starting positions. @Sahil

See the Pen wrGXdx by timdt (@timdt) on CodePen

Sketch :20170920_103301.thumb.jpg.891a971b5bc77321f0c21c0ad3165ec9.jpg