Search Community

Text tag glitches

Em Karimifar test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi @Em Karimifar :)

It's difficult to say without a demo as we have no idea what the animation is doing there. I would find it highly unlikely to have anything to do with GSAP though. It looks like a strange rendering issue to me. If you could make a demo, we'd be happy to take a look for you.

Is this all browsers & operating systems? Tried on multiple machines? 

Thanks.

:)

• Like 2

@PointC

Sorry about that. It's actually a part of a long parallax page and it's hard for me to make a demo now.

But what tweenMax does to the text is scale and opacity change from 0 to 1. This rendering glitch happened for a couple other instances and I thought maybe that's a common problem!

It's the same for Mozila, Chrome and Safari lastet versions. Both ios and windows.

GSAP is only animating the values. It doesn't do any of the rendering as that's all done by the browser. If this is happening in all browsers and all machines, there must be something else funky going on there. If you can recreate the issue in a demo, we can probably point you towards the culprit.

Are you animating scale or font-size? You don't happen to have some leftover CSS animation also trying to animate those letters at the same time do you? I'm just throwing out guesses at this point. I wish I could be more help.

Please let us know if you can recreate the problem in a demo. Thanks and happy tweening.

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1