Search Community

Equivalent .not(this) in GSAP

Victor Work test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello Sahil, thank you very much, it worked perfectly. :-)
Now, taking advantage of not having to open another topic, I would like a light, I'm learning to use Draggable, I'd like to do something like this: Draggable with Snap in the center of the screen, and I can work with a timeline. Example: https://richard.gs/work
Is there a aglum code pen similar to this so I can study? I searched the GST YT videos but did not find anything on this level.

@OSUblake @Carl @GreenSock @PointC

I tried to search a codepen by Blake, it is nice example to get started. I had tried to create draggable infinite slider, it took me 5 different approaches and almost 3 days to get it right.

I will suggest you to create basic slider that goes to left and to right, then use draggable with container as trigger(check docs). Dragging will update x on all slides and on release set x to zero and slide all slides depending on direction using xPercent. Once you figure this out you can make it more complex without much issues, just start by small attempts. I don't have code that will help you instead of confusing you, and it really takes a lot of time to wrap your head around something that seems so simple. There was some recent thread where Blake had posted his codepen that will help you.

• Like 2

Here is the pen that I was talking about, it will will be perfect if you don't want to it to autoplay.

See the Pen ZOgGXB by osublake (@osublake) on CodePen

Here is another Pen by Blake which isn't draggable

See the Pen brZLoP by osublake (@osublake) on CodePen

And here is fork of Blake's pen that I am working on to convert it into draggable.

See the Pen veLaxP by Sahil89 (@Sahil89) on CodePen

• Like 1