Search Community

Animating a character

mikel test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi guys,

Tween for tween ZUMI is becoming alive. Thanks CARL. And I am proud to present the small advances.

See the Pen XaWoKG by mikeK (@mikeK) on CodePen

The challenge is an optimal interaction of SVG elements and the possible animations.
That means trial and error - and a lot of time. But it is an entertaining pastime.
And learning by doing.

By the way, the 'more' part - an adaptation of Blake's pen - is integrated somewhat unorthodox.

I'm still not fit in JS.  But I've already found another example of Blake to control start and stop function.

For the moment I have no concrete question. I have to clean up the SVG and the code a little.

And I still experiment with movement sequences which I can store using later by add and progress.

As ZUMI already says: See you.
Mikel

P.S .: ZUMI is the mascot of a dental practice in the neighborhood especially for children.

With a bit of imagination, I hope to arrange an entertaining story for the kids.

• Like 5