Search Community

Showcase : Stomp - Typographic Intro

mandooraj test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi,

I am really excited to showcase my new product which is built on top on GSAP mainly! (Also I found it a chance to promote my product)

Have you ever been fascinated by Apple – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in 107 seconds” advert (or) “Introducing Pixel, Phone by Google” advert? Our product is kinda similar.

Stomp - A typographic Intro.

https://goo.gl/nYZG8t

It is a typographic intro HTML template for your product landing page, coming soon page. Just good rhythm and typography. It contains exactly 100 words. You just replace the words using stomp generator(written in PHP) provided with the download package. You could add images/videos to individual scenes in the HTML file. Everything is documented. It’s that simple.

stomp-dribbble.gif.cff3ed7efe951f15d1cda2a469d6d48e.gif

Please let me know your thoughts on this....

Thank you

Cheers,

See the Pen by nYZG8t (@nYZG8t) on CodePen

• Like 1

Well done. :)

As an After Effects animator, I can attest as to the time it takes to make an animation hit the beats of the music correctly. Your intro should be a great time saver. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 1

Actually the credits should go to Mnemonick . He created the intro in after effects first. I coded it in JS using GSAP.

Thank you Carl and PointC.

7 hours ago, PointC said:

Well done. :)

As an After Effects animator, I can attest as to the time it takes to make an animation hit the beats of the music correctly. Your intro should be a great time saver. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.

Happy tweening.

:)

I'm new to this forum and just found out about GreenSock. Your animation (or typographic intro) just saved me a lot of effort. 

May I suggest eventually making a shorter intro (such as 30 seconds). Yes, it would be fewer words, but some clients/projects may not require as much. 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your feedback....Really valuable feedbacks... 

Cheers

2 hours ago, boynet said:

amazing.

little thing that can help you sell more is use js script to build the scene instead of php

On 27/07/2017 at 3:24 AM, happy5 said:

I'm new to this forum and just found out about GreenSock. Your animation (or typographic intro) just saved me a lot of effort. 

May I suggest eventually making a shorter intro (such as 30 seconds). Yes, it would be fewer words, but some clients/projects may not require as much.