Search Community

Custom ease

Karina test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi everyone, I am trying to use a gsap library in Framer Studio environment. Can't set custom ease to work. Get the error:" can't find the variable". Other easing types work fine. Help, somebody?!

I'm not quite sure how you're loading CustomEase into the Framer environment, but it sure does sound like that's the core issue - it's not loading CustomEase. Remember, CustomEase is in the "easing" folder of the download zip. 

How are you loading TweenMax exactly? Does Framer just look for any JS files in the root directory, so if TweenMax is there it loads it? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with Framer). 

• Like 1

I think so, don't know much myself, I am just a user:) Other things seem to work, including other types of easing, that I tried. It's probably something about interaction with Framer.. Will ask at Framer forum too. Thanks for helping anyway!