Search Community

GSAP likes - rating system - comment

jh-thank-you test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Okay just for a bit of fun...

Blake, as usual has gone way above and beyond... he's been helping me on the side through the message board.

It struck me as I looked at the at the thread (sorry I can't attach an image - the system will not let me)...

Next to Blake's name it shows   4,252 Likes (Excellent)

and there next to my name is  30 Likes (Excellent)

So here is a proposal to change the rating comment

OSUblake 4,252 Likes (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)

Have a great day ladies and gents. As always thanks for the help.

• Like 6

hi jh-thank-you.

Yes, Blake is a huge help to many around here (as well as the other mods). We were thinking of a rating system where anyone with less likes than Blake would be "mere mortal" with the exception of @Dipscom who would be "unworthy mere mortal" (:-D).

Seriously though, we did have a different rating system in place which seems to have been lost in our recent upgrade to the software that powers these forums. I'll look into getting it back in place.

Thanks for taking the time to publicly acknowledge Blake's public and private efforts.

Congrats on getting your "likes" up. Keep participating and helping others and I think you'll be surprised how quickly that number goes up and how much you learn.

Best,

Carl

• Like 4