Search Community

lazyTween and isSelector can't access props

Guest sinja
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Guest sinja

I'm having some trouble with isSelector in TimelineMax.min.js and lazyTweens in TimelineMax.js . . 

. . The project I'm referencing can be accessed with password ' Olympus003 ' at https://st-fresh.github.io/electroncycle/electroncycle.html . . .

. . . The _internals object has the isSelector prop on it, and here's the call stack:
TimelineMax.min.js:12 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isSelector' of undefined at Function.<anonymous> (TimelineMax.min.js:12) at h.check (TweenMax.min.js:15) at new h (TweenMax.min.js:15) at y._gsDefine (TweenMax.min.js:15) at TimelineMax.min.js:12 at TimelineMax.min.js:12 ...

... I noticed that in Timelinemax.js (unminified) the error is a bit different and is with reference to the lazyTweens prop: 
TimelineMax.min.js:29 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'lazyTweens' of undefined at Function.<anonymous> (TimelineMax.min.js:29) at h.check (TweenMax.min.js:15) at new h (TweenMax.min.js:15) at y._gsDefine (TweenMax.min.js:15) at TimelineMax.min.js:17 at TimelineMax.min.js:1281 . . .

. . . I'm a bit unfamiliar with the TimelineMax library at this time, and just wanted some scope on handling this error, I appreciate any help you can offer within a return message, and thanks for TimelineMax ! 

What I tried// In the unminified I tried adding TweenLite.js to the project to see if the var dependent on TweenLite would get defined.. This wasn't a quick solution. 

Yeah, you are loading very old versions of things. A beta of TweenMax from 2012 and the release version of TimelineMax from 2013. 

b242959acc3242d2b9c3c1e171772aa2.png

Just grab the latest TweenMax and get rid of the individual CSSPlugin and TimelineMax files. No need to load them separately as they are already in the TweenMax file. Be sure none of your HTML references / loads those old files. 

• Like 2