Search Community

Questions about Tween [SOLVED]

undefinedman test
Moderator Tag

Hi there!

I got a few questions about classes of tweens.

1. What for is activate plugin?

For example, I paste this: " TweenLite.to(mc, 1, {tint:0xff0000}); " and it's work. I don't have to write this " TweenPlugin.activate([TintPlugin]); ". So what for is that?

2. When I check all plugins in PluginExplorer11 and I paste the code to Flash I got the error with all plugins marked as CLUB. Why?

3. I paste this " TweenLite.to(mc, 0.5, {x:122, y:210, motionBlur:true, ease:Cubic.easeInOut}); " and I don't have motionBlur effect. The mc is moving correct but without that effect.

1. What for is activate plugin?

For example, I paste this: " TweenLite.to(mc, 1, {tint:0xff0000}); " and it's work. I don't have to write this " TweenPlugin.activate([TintPlugin]); ". So what for is that?

If the tint feature works, that means you must be using TweenMax somewhere in your project. TweenMax automatically activates a bunch of common plugins which, once activated, are also available for use by TweenLite.

2. When I check all plugins in PluginExplorer11 and I paste the code to Flash I got the error with all plugins marked as CLUB. Why?

Because those plugins are membership benefits of Club GreenSock. When you sign up, you get those plugins as a "thank you" for your support :) They are not included in the free downloads.

3. I paste this " TweenLite.to(mc, 0.5, {x:122, y:210, motionBlur:true, ease:Cubic.easeInOut}); " and I don't have motionBlur effect. The mc is moving correct but without that effect.

You must sign up for Club GreenSock at the "Really Green" level or above to get MotionBlurPlugin.

Does that clear things up?