Search Community

Tweening in frame number 60 [SOLVED]

undefinedman test
Moderator Tag

You didn't provide much information, so I'll give you some general things to check:

1) Make sure you activated the AutoAlphaPlugin so that TweenLite recognizes the "autoAlpha" property (you only need to activate it once in your swf)

2) Make sure you imported the class wherever TweenLite is referenced in your code. Like "import com.greensock.*;"

3) If you want your tween to happen on frame 60, I assume that's where you put your code too, right?

Please read the "getting started" article at http://blog.greensock.com/get-started-tweening/ if you haven't done so already.

greensock my master!

I did it what you wrote, but:

Do i have to do this on frame 60 in timeline? or can I write something like that in actions:

onFrame(60) {

TweenLite.to ....

}

I was working in SwishMax couple years. Now I am trying to understand Flash CS4, AS3 and your tweens :)

No, there's no such thing as onFrame(60). But you could just delay the tween by a certain number of frames if you want (assuming the rectangle object you're tweening exists on frame 1 and there are no pauses or stops inbetween), and use the useFrames feature, like this:

TweenLite.to(rectangle, 30, {autoAlpha:0, useFrames:true, delay:60});