Search Community

Cascade animation onclick expand on a video banner

joseph-zammit test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi,

I need some help on a video banner i'm building. I am trying to make a cascade effect animation that when user click expand from 970 x 250 the banner will expand to 970 x 564 similar to this http://showroom.adform.com/media/preview/techmaniak/format/cascade-57fbaafb167ea08333da173f/index.html.

If you could direct me to some documentation or example that would be great.

Thank you

Ad serving i'm using DFP but that is just an example of the animation i'm trying to achieve in my banner. On expand I want to have the same panel flip animation using tween lite. The banner size is 970 x 250 and on click it flips the bottom part and expands to 970 x 564

Hi joseph-zammit,

Welcome to the forums!

I really don't get what DFP is... Or how many heads this hydra (Doubleclick) has... But did a quick look around and saw that you can serve ads from DCM (Doubleclick Campaign Manager) so (I think) you can follow this guide to set your banner up.

https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/2745120?hl=en-GB

As for the flip itself, it's a simple 3D transform. I'll assume you are all good to handle the actual banner, that you just want help with the ad platform setup.