Search Community

using greenock with captivate

weblongo test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi,

this is a way of using lectora with greenock... and it looks great

http://elearningbrothers.com/video-5-steps-for-using-greensock-animations-in-lectora/

My question...Is there a way of doing the above with Captivate 9 (i don't want to load web objects in captivate )

I guess the first thing to to work out where the green sock src file should go and if we can do simple animations

it would be awesome if we can get greenock working with E-Learning developers

cheers

Mike

See the Pen by video-5-steps-for-using-greensock-animations-in-lectora (@video-5-steps-for-using-greensock-animations-in-lectora) on CodePen

• 1 year later...

I know this is a super old topic, but I've been working on integrating GSAP with Captivate lately and have gotten some things to work successfully! (some things not). If you're still interested in this, let me know! 

Or if you've found your own awesome resources, I'd love to hear about them! It seems people using GSAP within Captivate is very slim and niche so it can be difficult to find information for troubleshooting things. 

• Like 3