Search Community

GSAP Draggable 1.19.0 issue in latest chrome, OSX Serria 10.12.2

codeingLot test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by PointC,

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

• Solution

HI codeingLot  :)

Welcome to the GreenSock forums.

I'm wondering if that is related to some draggable issues that have been discussed recently. Please see this thread:

https://greensock.com/forums/topic/15736-draggable-onclick-issues-on-chrome-55-touch/

You'll see in post #3 of that thread Jack has a link to the new beta version of draggable you can try in your CodePen.

Hopefully that helps.

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 2

Hi PointC,

Thank you for your reply and it does work.

I am wondering when will the new version be released officially and is the beta version stable for productions?

Thank you again!

HI codeingLot  :)

Welcome to the GreenSock forums.

I'm wondering if that is related to some draggable issues that have been discussed recently. Please see this thread:

https://greensock.com/forums/topic/15736-draggable-onclick-issues-on-chrome-55-touch/

You'll see in post #3 of that thread Jack has a link to the new beta version of draggable you can try in your CodePen.

Hopefully that helps.

Happy tweening.

• Like 1

I'm confident the beta version would be stable for productions, but that link is for the CodePen version and it won't work outside of that environment. I'm not sure if there is an official release date for the new version, but Jack or Carl will probably see this thread and may be able to provide more information about it.

Happy tweening.

• Like 1

Yep, we're hoping to do the official release by the end of next week. I'd personally consider that beta version of Draggable/TweenMax to be production-ready, yes. I'm not aware of any bugs.

Also, it'll work fine outside codepen - the only things that wouldn't are the members-only plugins like MorphSVGPlugin, etc. (which are totally different files). That does include ThrowPropsPlugin which is an optional add-on with Draggable. 

• Like 3

Also, it'll work fine outside codepen - the only things that wouldn't are the members-only plugins like MorphSVGPlugin, etc. (which are totally different files). That does include ThrowPropsPlugin which is an optional add-on with Draggable. 

Doh! I knew that too. I'm so use to questions about those members only plugins, I went for my standard go-to answer.  :blink:

• Like 2