Search Community

Jerks in video

bevial test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi bevial,

What are you referring to when you talk about jerks in the video? I don't really see any jerking or janking. I am assuming the video part is the explosion in front of the xmas tree.

The only thing I see odd in this banner is the fact that the explosion starts then waits a long moment before being removed.

I'm also not exactly sure what we should be looking at. In these cases its best to isolate the problem as much as possiblt (remove all extra code, animation and assets) so that we can focus on the problem. It looks like you may be trying to scale a <video> while it is playing. My guess is that the browser is having problems rendering that and its not really something GSAP has control over. Again a very simple demo, preferably in CodePen would really help us figure out what the issue is and if there is a solution. http://greensock.com/forums/topic/9002-read-this-first-how-to-create-a-codepen-demo/

• Like 1