Search Community

Need to Build Interactive Bubble Cloud with Animations

amohap2 test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I need to put together a few data visualizations related to fashion industry. Given the audience, the aesthetics and animation have to be perfect. I hired a D3 programmer but did not get the desired results for a particular type of bubble chart. I've heard Greensocks is a good framework that might help. Mockups of the end result will be provided. If we’re succesful I have a few other interactive chart I’d like for you to build. Our app is angular1 based so being able to integrate greensock and angularwould be huge plus, but we have angular devs who may be able to help with that.

If you're looking for a challenging and interesting assignment, please reach out to me as soon as possible.

Best,

Amol

If you don't hear from anybody on this forum, you might want to reach out to some people on CodePen. I would recommend Chris Gannon for this type of stuff. Here's his CodePen page...

See the Pen public by chrisgannon (@chrisgannon) on CodePen

And if you need help integrating GSAP animations with Angular1, just ask. I'm not looking for work, but I can certainly point you in the right direction.

• Like 3