Search Community

Automatic banner animation creation from static banners

Oomph test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Great engine!

One thing what I noticed in the downloaded .html: The app.min.js is a bit big. You could use CDN GSAP link instead including the whole lib into it.

I have something similar for personal use, which is exporting html5 ads from .psds, but with different approach. Your engine's target audience is designers without GSAP/HTML skill, mine is GSAP scipters without HTML skill. :)

Good luck!

Hey thanks for the feedback!

Our own js app.min.js actually supports a lot more than is currently made available publicly (e.g. carousels, flipbooks etc) but I totally take in your point, it should be a lot smaller as it's only simple animations right now.

Thanks for the pricing feedback too, regarding price points, the Indie plan at $49 covers the usage of most customers. Our current target niche is ads banner creation, the higher plan is only really suitable for those doing much higher volume ads per month.

We're working on adding more functionality such as saving to video, better psd templates and more ad types supported (eg expandables) and functionality (more interactivity). Most of this is already actually supported behind the scenes for our clients on the highest plans but not visible yet on the website.