Search Community

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED in any browser on win10

__emil__ test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello !

I'm currently making HTML 5 banners with TweenLite and yesterday I got this strange problem which cannot solve on my own.

I'm not exactly sure if it's the windows version or not, but on win 7 there is no problem with the same creative. I'm currently using windows 10 and I cannot open these libraries (pic attached). When i try opening any library in the browser it says DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Could you please give me a hand here? :) I'd really appreciate your help !

Thank you in advance,

Emil

post-47832-0-22384400-1477636035_thumb.jpg

post-47832-0-53442700-1477636113_thumb.jpg

Hello !

I'm currently making HTML 5 banners with TweenLite and yesterday I got this strange problem which cannot solve on my own.

I'm not exactly sure if it's the windows version or not, but on win 7 there is no problem with the same creative. I'm currently using windows 10 and I cannot open these libraries (pic attached). When i try opening any library in the browser it says DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Could you please give me a hand here? :) I'd really appreciate your help !

Thank you in advance,

Emil

I solved the problem, I was blocking Telemetry Hosts in windows. Everything's fine now.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 2