Search Community

Sharing HTML5 Banners?

litsoy test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

With Dropbox and Google shutting down their online web hosting what's everyones' preferred method of sharing their banners with clients?

We currently have a server setup but it's not the most user friendly when you have a large amount of banners to share

We have deployment scripts that push banners over SSH/SCP to the server as a quick and easy way.

scp -r my-banner-proj username@preview.server.com:htdocs/

If you have large amounts, you might want to think about continuous integration servers or a simple Git hook.

Then there's this guy: https://adpiler.com I've signed up to the demo, but I haven't had the chance to check it out.

But I guess it really depends on your setup and what kind of automation scripts you're able to write.

• Like 2

We have a staging site/server, so I just set up a HTML page with links to each banner, and then I load the banners into an iFrame when the corresponding link is clicked.  

It's pretty quick to use the same page as a template & swap out file names for different creative.

• 5 months later...

Thanks @joe_midi for mentioning us.

It's correct, Adpiler is the platform to preview banner ads to your client. And we do much more, like previews on real websites, managing all feedback from your clients, and storing client's approval.

I hope this is the right solution for you as well @litsoy

• 1 year later...

AdsMaker - THE FIRST-CLASS CAMPAIGN, FEEDBACK AND APPROVAL TOOL!
AdsMaker is a workflow management software enables the user to administer and manage all sorts of campaigns, whether it’s an HTML5 Banner, a cross-media TVc & Radio Spot or Social Media Ads, have them commented or approved by the customer and forwarded to the desired Media Agency or AdServer.

More Info: http://www.ads-maker.de/

AdsMaker_be_happy_02.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey banner animators!

I wanted to let you know that we're doing some pilot testing (for free) on Olavana for the next month or so (February-March 2022). If you want to do a free pilot test, please head over to https://www.olavana.com and contact us there. We'd love for you to try it out and give us your feedback on the software.

Olavana is a single platform for posting, reviewing, discussing, approving and delivering your HTML banner ads. We also have a built-in Task Manager to keep all the feedback organized in a simple way.

We've been building banners for 15+ years (yes, that makes me pretty old!) and have used Greensock since way back in the Flash days. Based on all that experience, we built Olavana with developers and ad agencies in mind.

Hopefully our tools will save you time and money, and give you a professional look when reviewing your work with your clients. 

I'm happy to answer any questions and help any way I can. I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from this awesome community! Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...