Search Community

New Intro in GreenSock Web Site

fs_tigre test
Moderator Tag

Hi,

I will probably ask for too much but I was looking at the new greenSock page and I like the intro, so I was wondering if Jack could show me how to create the animations used in for the intro, I like the way the text smoothly appears and disappears, I know it is kind of complex intro since it is using some particles, but I would nice if you could show me how to create some of the text effects or at least give me some ideas on how to do it. I could probably create something like this but I would like to see an expert using TweenLite/TweenMax... for something like that.

Thanks a lot!

Oh, I would like to see the TweenLite engine as part of Flash ( I can't believe Adobe hasn't considered it).

The intro animation was indeed done completely with TweenLite/Max and TimelineLite. It requires some members-only plugins, though (physics2D and motionBlur) and it was pieced together rather quickly in about a day, so it may not be an ideal setup. No fair making fun of it :) I also whipped together a plugin for doing the pseudo-3D tweens that allowed me to have the same effect as a z property tween but without requiring Flash Player 10. If you're a "Shockingly Green" or corporate member and want to take a peek at the source, shoot me an e-mail request.

• 3 years later...

Hi lynz - are you aware that this thread is from 2009 and referred to an old Flash intro to the web site? I can certainly share those old files with current members, but I wanted to double-check that's what you really wanted.