Search Community

BIG NEWS: Version 11 Launched!

GreenSock test
Moderator Tag

oh man.

nice upgrade, but is the old code anywhere??? I'm working on a project that is due in the next 2 days, and that is not enough time to wrap my head around the new ways of doing things... I'm looking for the as2 gs folder of the last release.

I look forward to learning the new features, but right I'm just up against a wall. :(

Hello,

I am new to greensock, and I just clicked on the "download AS2" link to the top right of the site, and downloaded greensock-tweening-platform-as2.zip. Is this v11? it doesn't have "com" folder or documentation, and it doesn't have "greensock" folder. instead it has "gs" folder. And it doesn't have the method "fromTo". Where can I download the v11? and is the online documentation related to v11 or v10?

Regards,

Karim

is the old code anywhere??? I'm working on a project that is due in the next 2 days, and that is not enough time to wrap my head around the new ways of doing things... I'm looking for the as2 gs folder of the last release.

Sure, check out the FAQ on any of the pages (TweenLite, TweenMax, or the v11 release). There are links there to the legacy v10 code. :)

I just clicked on the "download AS2" link to the top right of the site, and downloaded greensock-tweening-platform-as2.zip. Is this v11? it doesn't have "com" folder or documentation, and it doesn't have "greensock" folder. instead it has "gs" folder. And it doesn't have the method "fromTo". Where can I download the v11? and is the online documentation related to v11 or v10?

Hm, I wonder if it was a caching issue. Are you still not getting the correct downloads? They should be there, but please let me know if you're not getting them. http://www.tweenlite.com. And yes, the online documentation is for v11.

Would you be willing to make the .fla for the intro flash available for study and dissection purposes?

I don't normally do that sort of thing (sometimes for "Shockingly Green" and corporate members as a courtesy), but let me think about it. I've gotten a few requests for that. You'd really have to be a Club GreenSock member anyway because the FLA depends on the MotionBlurPlugin and Physics2DPlugin (bonus classes). If you're a member and want the FLA and code, send me an e-mail or private message.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

hi guys! thanks for the great work

I read it is possible to get version 10, but is there any chance to get 11.12? I had a project that worked well with that version and I can't get it work with the latest one and so I want to know if I have changed something on my side or it is a library issue.

Thank you very much!

I read it is possible to get version 10, but is there any chance to get 11.12? I had a project that worked well with that version and I can't get it work with the latest one and so I want to know if I have changed something on my side or it is a library issue.

Several bugs have been fixed since v11.12 (you can read about them in the changelog.txt if you want), so I definitely wouldn't recommend downgrading. I think it would be a much better idea to try to isolate the issue and fix it. Can you please create a separate FLA that has only the necessary code to reproduce the issue and post it here? Then I can publish it on my end and see what's going on, add trace() statements, etc. I suspect there may be an issue in your code, but there's certainly a chance the problem is in TweenLite/Max and I'd definitely want to squash any bugs there.

Hi greensock,

thanks for answering, unfortunately it is not so easy to do it for me right now, because the project is very big and we have changed some code too.

I always like the latest versions of every software, but this would be only a step to realize what the problem is about and then we'll fix it to be working with 11.39, that's for sure. And if we see that we have the same problems with 11.12, it's already a big big step.

Please..

Unfortunately I don't keep every minor version around. Club GreenSock members get access to an SVN repository, though, so I suppose you could roll back that way. It's not organized by version numbers like 11.12 so you might need to poke around and keep going back until you get that number.