Search Community

rotation of an element

joachim test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I'm not sure if it's in the docs or not. I first read about it in a forum post, but a quick search of the docs doesn't yield any results for me. I'm sure Jack or Carl can let us know if it's in there or not. 

In the meantime, a similar question was asked and this post may help you:

http://greensock.com/forums/topic/9211-need-help-with-properties-in-gstransform-object/

Happy tweening.

:)

smoothOrigin is for SVG only, that's correct. There haven't been enough community requests to justify porting that to regular CSS transforms as well yet. We'll keep listening though. 

As for Double-click recognition, I can't imagine how GSAP could possibly interfere with that. Feel free to do a test and just remove GSAP from the equation and see if it works. If you think it's GSAP, please create a reduced test case in codepen and send it our way; we'd be happy to take a peek. 

• Like 1