Search Community

Has white space when tweening image

ducbita568 test
Moderator Tag

I use TweenMax.to api to move images(chips) to position:x, y in table. And when tweening them, has many white space in the way they move. The white spaces appear in chrome, firefox(not in safari and mobile)

They make me confuse and i dont know how to solve this. please help me. thank you very much

I use as3, flashdevelop to dev, flex sdk 4.6 air 3.5. Flash player 14.0.

duOII0P.png

post-44564-0-47172500-1464768472_thumb.png

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums,

I'm not at all familiar with that type of bug. My best guess is that it is a rendering issues inside Flash Player, totally un-related to TweenMax.

All TweenMax does is change the x and y values of your display objects, it doesn't handle any rendering.

Our Flash support is very narrowly focused on answering questions related to the GSAP API.

In order to properly identify this issue as a Flash issue, I would suggest you remove TweenMax and test using the native AS3 tween or a simple ENTERFRAME event to move the objects. If the issue still persists it might be worth contacting Adobe.

Hi :)

Finally I found the reason: that i tween an chip was vector(not image-bitmap), so I cacheBitmap before tween, It works like a charm.
Thank for your attention :)

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums,

I'm not at all familiar with that type of bug. My best guess is that it is a rendering issues inside Flash Player, totally un-related to TweenMax.

All TweenMax does is change the x and y values of your display objects, it doesn't handle any rendering.

Our Flash support is very narrowly focused on answering questions related to the GSAP API.

In order to properly identify this issue as a Flash issue, I would suggest you remove TweenMax and test using the native AS3 tween or a simple ENTERFRAME event to move the objects. If the issue still persists it might be worth contacting Adobe.