Search Community

HTML5 Banner Preview Tools / Library

thunderbeast test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi everyone!

We're offering the use of Olavana for a free pilot period. We'll be doing this for the next month or so (February-March 2022).

Olavana is a platform for banner developers and ad agencies to post, review, discuss, approve and deliver HTML banner ads. There is also a built-in Task Manager to keep all the client requests organized and tracked.

If you want to try it out, please visit https://www.olavana.com and contact us there. We'd love for you to try it out and give us your feedback on the software.

Hopefully Olavana will save you time and money, and give you a professional look when reviewing your work with your clients. 

I'm happy to answer any questions and help any way I can. I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from this awesome community! Thank you.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...