Search Community

GSAP HTML5 Banner Creator, export for AdWords/DoubleClick

erik test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi all,

I'm the author of TweenUI, a GSAP-based HTML5 Banner Builder in your browser. We recently launched a new version and would really love to get some feedback from the amazing GreenSock community. Some key new features include:

- Export for AdWords/DoubleClick

- Choose between inline GSAP and Google CDN hosted

- Upload fonts (ttf/otf), which will convert to optimized inline woff with only used glyphs included.

The tool is free for personal use, but exporting for AdWords/DoubleClick requires a paid plan. Send me a PM and I'll set you up if you want to give it a try.

Check out the animator at https://tweenui.com/animator/. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

All the best – and of course – happy tweening!

Erik

• Like 2

@fadyhenen: The tool is free for personal use, but if you want to use it for commercial purposes, we ask you to sign up for a paid plan. If you do, you can download/export an unlimited number of banners.

If you want to use our cloud hosting service (Cloud Publish), there is an extra charge based on the number of views/impressions (CPM).

After you've added an animation, you can double click the red animation bar in the timeline to edit easing, start time, end time. This needs to be more obvious, thanks for asking.

I totally agree with you about fixing the easing options.

About animation: the general idea is that the playhead is used to control if a change should set the start or end value of an animation. If the playhead is positioned before the animation bar, the start value is changed. With the playhead positioned after animation bar, the end value is changed. But I like your idea, perhaps this can be better visualized by highlighting the start/end of the animation bar.

Thanks for your feedback.

@emmanuelulloa: Nope, no reason :) We will absolutely look into exporting for Sizmek and FlashTalking. Atlas solutions is supported today, along with AdWords and DFP.

If there are other platforms that would be useful to export to, let me know and we'll try to get it done.

• Like 2