Search Community

npm package for MorphSVG plugin

shai test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums,

Sorry, but it's unlikely that will happen anytime soon. Putting our paid plugins that are only available to Club GreenSock members into npm or GitHub would just make it way too easy for everyone to get them without paying. Club GreenSock memberships fuel the ongoing development, maintenance and support of the platform. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. Happy to help.

Thank you Carl, that seems perfectly reasonable.

On that note, would you happen to know how compatible your plugins are with the AngularJS framework? Do the two play together nicely?

I've been enjoying the free version of Greensock for awhile on Wordpress now. My friend and I just started using the Angular-fullstack for a new project and have some really cool inspiration for using morphSVG to fuel transitions. When I become a Greensock member does the plugin have a CDN link like GSAP? Or would I just have to nest morphSVG into a directive, or is there something else entirely that I am unaware of? 

Best regards

There isn't a private CDN for the bonus plugins, you will need to host them yourself.

Regarding Angular, we have heard plenty of success stories of GSAP being used with Angular. However, Angular sort of has its own way of doing things. I'm no expert. Do a forum search for Angular and study whatever OSUBlake says. You'll be in good hands.

• Like 1