Search Community

TimelineMax repeat:-1 distortion

caemostajo test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hey guys!

I´m having a little distortion in my mainScene when i add repeat:-1 to its timeline.

When repeat:-1 is added to the mainScene timeline the animation changes, in particular the "thirdsetScene".

I hope somebody can help me with this little issue, making the manScene run as it should with repeat:-1 to loop infinitely.

Thanks, thanks and thanks!

See the Pen dMwRLv?editors=0010 by caemostajo (@caemostajo) on CodePen

Hi caemostajo  :)

Looks like you got your cube working. It's looking good.

I added a repeat:-1 to your main timeline and I don't know if I'm just missing it, but I'm not seeing anything strange.

What exactly do you mean by distortion? Is this in all browsers? Is it only on CodePen? Maybe others can spot the problem, but I for one could use a few more details please.

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing the code your brother helped with. It might be interesting to post back exactly what was wrong, what you discovered, and how you and/or your brother fixed the problem. Forums are great places for keeping such stuff for later posterity ;)

• Like 1