Search Community

Edge animate banner Doc

cartimundi test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Can someone help me, i thought that i have saw an answer..i thought of Carl or an other GS staff member, that they worked on a Edge Animate GreenSock Doc, help, seminar, supporting or something...but i cab't find it anymore..

I like the power of gs, but i also like the adobe-working,..some i hoping on it..

On the Adobe forum, due to the massive confusion of Flash being renamed Animate despite an older Adobe program being named Edge Animate, some are calling the renamed Flash/Animate program Flanimate.

But seriously, I have seen at least one participant on the Adobe Edge forum say he used GSAP with Edge. Maybe ask there if you want to use Edge rather than Flanimate with GSAP.

oke thanks...

Carl, can you post it, in this topic...so i don't mis it ..

ps. is there already Adobe Animate CC part 1?

somnabist..thanks also..the major thing is that i'd like to make banners for Google Display Network..and the size may not be bigger than 150kb without deep links..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Caution on Edge Animate:

Hope you’re aware Edge Animate is discontinued.

Unfortunately I feel we are in a 'transition' period again with Adobe - why?

3D properties like rotationX & rotationY are not supported in the current version of Animate CC 2015.1 - This means no ‘spinning’ effects available for me so I'll be relying on edge for a bit longer - but I would recommend making transition.

See post on 3D issues: