Search Community

Error uploading HTML5 To adwords

fadyhenen test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by Web Dizajner,

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

After i uploaded the .zip file to the browser it shows 3 errors

1-Missing Primary asset check

2-Relative asset check

3-secure URL check

I used Edge animate

And in the creation complete i used

""

var mobile = sym.$("mobile");
var logo = sym.$("logo");
var t1 = sym.$("t1");
var bx1 = sym.$("bx1");
var buynow = sym.$("buynow");

TweenLite.from(mobile, 1, {y: "30",alpha:0, delay:1,ease: Back.easeOut });
TweenLite.from(logo, 1, {alpha:0, delay:2,ease: Sine.easeOut });
TweenLite.from(buynow, 1, {scaleX:0,scaleY:0,alpha:0, delay:4,ease: Elastic.easeOut });

TweenLite.from(bx1, 1, {x: "30",alpha:0, delay:2.5,ease: Back.easeOut });
TweenLite.from(t1, 1, {y: "10",alpha:0, delay:3,ease: Back.easeOut });

""

i need help please !!

I can't understand what to do ? :D

post-42607-0-07201300-1457595311_thumb.png

Hi fadyhenen,

Welcome to the forums! :)

In respect to Edge Animate I can't help much because I have never used. Incidentally, are you aware that Edge has been discontinued by Adobe?

https://helpx.adobe.com/edge-animate/edge-development-faq.html

The actual image you sent has all the steps to fix the issues in order for you to be able to upload your ad successfully. But it appears to me you are not too keen on editing much of the code yourself. That leaves you with the option of using Google Web Designer or moving to Adobe Animate.

There are a few other users here that work with Animate, they will probably be better suited to help you with this than myself.

• Like 4

If you were using Flash prior to Edge Animate, then changing back to Flash/Animate and exporting HTML5 canvas will be the most pain free, because you already know the Flash UI.

It has the advantage of using any font you want, as it converts to vector shapes on publish.

• Solution

1. Ad Size tag is IAB standard for ads. You must include that tag in head section.
<meta name="ad.size" content="width=300,height=250"> (change your dimensions)

2. Edge Animate library must be included for use in AdWords, because is not allowed non-Google external reference.

(only 33kb of 150kb in zip and you still have free 117kb)

That is all.

PREPARING FOR ADWORDS

1. Animation length is 30 seconds or less

2. Ad is 150 KB or smaller (ZIP file)

3. Ad format size meta tag within the <head> tag. For example: <meta name="ad.size" content="width=300,height=250">

4. Check references

All code and assets must be referenced using a relative path to resources included in the .ZIP file. No external references are allowed except references to:

5. HTML5 ads are, by default, clickable on the entire area of the ad.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

I see this is an old post, but hopefully someone can help.

I'm having a similar problem as the OP.

Currently I'm not using GreenSock, but I will be once I get up to speed with Adobe Animator, because to not use it is crazy.

I built a basic banner ad with Adobe Animator, using a Google Font (through Dynamic Font), and I am getting the following error when I submit it to the AdWord HTML5 Validator:

Relative asset check

You can only reference files found in your uploaded .ZIP file, and the file listed above is not found there. To continue, remove any references in your HTML file to assets found outside of the .ZIP file.

The asset listed in the error message cannot be found in your .ZIP file. You will also need to remove any references to that file. The only allowed external references are the following:

• Google Fonts
  • Google-hosted jQuery

I find it odd they aren't accepting a URL Fetch to Google's own font, so I'm assuming that I've done something wrong... somewhere. Either while publishing, or with something I should do to the file after publishing; like adding the "<meta name="ad.size" content="width=300,height=250">" code (that was an easy find/fix).

My searching had led me here.

The codepen for the file is here: 

See the Pen BWqmzw by Pensketch (@Pensketch) on CodePen

The zip file I'm submitting has the HTML file, the assets folder, and the .js file that's also in the codepen.

Hey Pensketch, Adwords only accepts ads with Google Fonts if they're called via the <link> tag like 

<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans" rel="stylesheet"> 

Linking directly to the woff file at the gstatic domain will result in a rejection.

You could try using the link tag in your HTML file instead, or just using static text instead of dynamic.  I use static text in all my Animate the banner ads and it barely increases the file size of the JS file.

Hi ohem,

Thank you. I figured out what I had to do to get my ad through the verifier, and part of it was doing what you said, using a static version of the Google font I had been using (Open Sans, in this case) which took care of that URL fetch error.

Then I was getting an error saying : "URL_FETCH_NOT_ALLOWED: https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"

Which I fixed by changing this line in the HTML file:

<script src="https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"></script>

to this:

<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2015.11.26_54e1c3722102182bb133912ad4442e19_min.js"></script>

I'm still muddling my way through, but I think I'm getting it. Now I need to figure out how to incorporate GreenSock into Animate. I did manage to find this: https://greensock.com/GSAP-Animate-CC-2017

If you can think of anywhere else to point me that may help, I would appreciate it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...