Search Community

ThrowPropsPlugin + TweenMax usage with CommonJs

MkPan test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by OSUblake,

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello,

I would like to use the ThrowPropsPlugin in addition to the Draggable plugin, the whole thing into a CommonJS environment (via browserify).
Problem is, I'm actually using TweenMax for everything else ... and ThrowPropsPlugin has a TweenLite dependency :(

So my question is : is there anyway to bypass this dependency when we are actually using TweenMax over TweenLite ?
Or there's nothing we can do ... and we are then obliged to include TweenMax AND TweenLite in our build ?

Thank you very much for any help and any answers I'll get :)

• Solution

That dependency always causes problems when requiring stuff like Draggable, throwProps, etc. Just delete that line. It won't mess anyting up. Yes, technically it depends on TweenLite, but the way GSAP is setup for packages it doesn't work like that because TweenMax is the main file which has TweenLite. If you're requiring Draggable, you might as well delete the CSSPlugin dependency too as that's part of TweenMax.

• Like 2

Yeah I'll try that, anyway since ThrowProps is not part of the public greensock repo, I'll just edit it and stick with all the latest stuff of the public repo for everything else.

Didn't noticed any problem and unwanted loading of CSSPlugin by the way :)

Thanks for the help ! Much appreciated ! :D