Search Community

Adobe Animate CC ?

dzaug@marchon.com test
Moderator Tag

Im completely new to "animate cc" and having trouble with getting tweenmax to work with my new file. I watched the instructions for flash CC.. where you copy and paste code into your html file and then unlick overwrite html in you working file. But my file is just not reading  a simple move this graphic from right to left code. Are there any simple Animate cc example files that might have greensock linked in already for me to download? Im obviously missing a simple step but I just have no idea what I doing wrong.

Hi Akytara,

Welcome to the GreenSock forums.

I have reposted your question in our HTML5 forum. Since this forum is for ActionScript flavor of Flash it gets very very little traffic.

I haven't used Animate CC yet and currently my creative cloud app is stuck at 0% of an update.

I have only heard good things about Animate CC and GSAP so I'm hoping one of our members can provide a sample.

• 2 weeks later...

I second that -- Flash/AS3 GSAP still works perfectly with Animate CC!

I've had no issues with the Flash GSAP library at all, and it works just as well on the latest Adobe Air updates (at least during published debugging / developer testing).

I realize Flash isn't GreenSocks priority anymore but the library is as solid as ever. 

:]

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Sorry for the newbie question here but I've been using GSAP with Edge Animate and have just switched over to Animate CC. Having issues getting anything to work so I was wondering....should I be using the Flash GSAP method or the HTML5 way? I want to create Canvas animations so I assumed it would just work the same way as Edge Animate by including the CDN version of TweenMax in the HTML file. Is this correct?

Many thanks,

Sean.