Search Community

Encrypted SWF + GreenSock Beta 11 problem

ApplePI test
Moderator Tag

Hi,

I'm recently using the latest version of GreenSock Beta V11. I also use Amayeta SWF Encrypt 6.0 to encrypt the .swf files. Today I found out that the Encrypted .swf crashes and throws the following error:

VerifyError: Error #1068: can not reconcile class com.greensock.TweenLite and *.

at com.greensock::TweenLite$/updateAll()

Has anybody has similiar problems with encrypted .swf files and GreenSock.

PS. I'm also contacted the Amayeta support about this.

regards,

Ivo van de Grift

Hi,

I just replaced the GreenSock V11 with an old version (import gs.* etc.), the encryption software has no problems with this version. For now it okay, the stuff I wanted to do with GreenSock V11, can also be done with the older version.

The bug is in the encryption sofware, but it's good to be aware of such problems.

By-the-way, I'm really happy working with GreenSock, it saves so much development time :D

Glad to hear the code has been so helpful. Yeah, v11 is structured quite differently than v10 and uses another level of inheritance. Maybe the encryption software was having a hard time with that. Not sure. But hopefully the encryption software will fix the bug in their software soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do on my end to get around the issue.