Search Community

TweenMax optimization on mobile devices

oninross test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi Guys,

I have made my own boilerplate and pretty much utilized TweenMax to the best of my knowledge in my project.  Here is the link (http://masterbuilder.infiniteimaginations.co/).  On a mobile device (Nexus 5, iPhone 6, etc), the mobile menu is a bit choppy.  I would like to blame the device itself but I know TweenMax is good in complex animations.  Can anyone help me out here in optimizing the code?

Thanks in advanced

First of all, welcome to the forums and congrats on the boilerplate project.

Do you have a sample codepen or something that we can look at? Was there a particular GSAP-related question? Or were you asking us to get familiar with the whole project, how things are working together and structured, read through all the code and offer ideas for improvement? Usually you'll get the best chance of getting solid answers here if you pose a specific question and provide a reduced test case that shows the situation you're struggling with. 

• Like 1