Search Community

Infinite Number of repeats by TweenLite

Vahid-Designer test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by PointC,

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello everybody. I am using the TweenLite together with TimeLineLite currently and I think that's much easier to use and can replace it instead of css3. But I have many dive that they are circles (border-radius:50%) and they rotate 360 degree infinitely.  I have tried do that via gsap using TweenLite but unfortunately it hasn't any predefine method to do this (TweenMax has repeat property which we can assign a large number for it and simulate infinitely). Does anyone any Idea to help me do this via TweenLite ? because of being lightweight and the fact I'm using jQuery I can't use TweenMax anymore,

Thanks For Your Helps.

Why can't you use TweenMax with jQuery? You still need the CSSPlugin to do rotation, and that's almost half of TweenMax's file size.

Here you go... 90 bytes

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/gsap/1.18.2/TweenMax.min.js"></script>

Thanks for replay. But if I wouldn't help of gzip I need 105kb for TweenMax (without CDN) which I can use TweenLite and TimeLineLite wth using CSS Plugin instead. It's size will be 79kb. I can save 27kb by using TweenLite.

But if I decided zip it, therefor TweenMax will be 35kb and {TweenLite + TimeLineLite + CSS Plugin} will be 33kb. So it's better to use TweenMax.

So if I decided to use zip file I do your advice. Thanks. But at the moment, pointC solved my problem.